Monday, August 22, 2011

Want: Fall 2011

I still haven't gone fall clothes shopping yet, which is good because it means I have more time to think about what look I'm after this season. For Fall 2011, I'm craving pullover sweaters, pops of color, and cut outs.


I am in love with this red Forever 21 sweater and Zara pants! I have been looking for pants like this for a year. Zippers are one of my favorite hardware accents to any garment and Chictopian Jamour wears them well.


Here, Jamour layers a Mont St. Michel short sleeve pullover sweater and a Forever21 yellow shirt. Usually I am skeptical about this look, but the balance between the softness of the sweater and the luxe edge black accessories reads edgy prep.


If you break it down, this is simply a jeans and tee outfit but the cut outs in the Pinkbullet sweatshirt top make it look so much more. Gap's revamped denim line has proven itself over the past few years and these jeans look simply flawless. I would probably forgo the hat, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment