Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday Haul

This was the Black Friday weekend so far. I didn't wake up at 4am, but I was still able to get great deals in the afternoon yesterday and today. I also bought a few gifts for my family and my boyfriend, but here are some of the things I got for myself, check it out:

Jack Wills, Newport

Fishergate Passport Cover 
(retail $11.00)

~**~

Macy's

                                       

(Left) Coach Tasha Boot and (Right) Nine West Rocha Pump in Black
(Retail: $128.00, $79.00)

I also bought nude pumps by Style&co. and a black pinstripe suit, but couldn't find the pictures online.

~**~

aerie by American Eagle


(Right) Drew Push Up and (left) matching tanga in Turkish Blue 
(retail $44.50, $12.50)


(Left) Open Stitch Dolman in Sandstorm and (Right) Softest Cable Dolman in Red
(Retail: $39.50, $49.50)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment