Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Source: google.com via Mia on Pinterest

Merry Christmas!

I guess I was a good girl this year, because Santa treated me well this Christmas--I got everything I asked for and more! Some of these things you've seen before from the Black Friday Haul-- but Santa still managed to give me a few surprises.




This peace sign bag and jewelry was from my Auntie Ce! She always gives such beautiful gifts for Christmas. I'm in love with the key earrings, especially--they match a key charm on my favorite necklace. I can't wait to wear them! Thank you, Auntie, and Merry Christmas!



The Ralph Lauren mug was something I bought for myself while shopping for family Christmas gifts. It's adorable. It's also is part of my recent obsession with all things British, in preparation for going to Oxford University in the summer. My friends, who are obsessed with RL, are also going on the trip, so using this mug on a daily basis in the dorm will help me get [more] pumped for Oxford every time I use it.


I'm so excited to use this Helly Hansen gloves that let you text while keeping your hands warm. No more cold hands! 


My boyfriend is so thoughtful--he bought me this blue topaz, Swarovski crystal necklace. The joke between us is that he wears all blue, so he found something blue for me to wear. 


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment