Sunday, May 27, 2012

Study Abroad in Oxford, England

I am at university in England for a month at St. Clare's University! Located in Oxford, England, it is a charming city an hour and a half north of London.  Even though I packed for cold, rainy England weather, the first day was nearly 75 degrees Fahrenheit...

Before I arrived, I did take a few pictures of what I packed. You will notice that most of the clothes are neutrals (mainly grey and black) and sweaters (pullovers, not cardigans) because I did not want to deal with the fuss of coordinating color. 

There are plenty of fine restaurants, shops, and sights around the area to check out, so I may have to go shopping downtown more than originally planned if this weather keeps up and look for more summery clothes.



Three scarves
One rain jacket
One leather jacket

(from top left) Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh; Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by C.S. Lewis; Henry V by William Shakespeare; and Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
Three miniature London-themed journals 

One tote bag/book bag
One pencil pouch
Reading glasses
Make up bags

Three cardigans
Three pullovers

One grey knit pullover
One wool cardigan
One green striped sweater



Three pairs of jeans
Two pairs of cotton pants



Tunics
T shirts
Yoga pants

One-shoulder dress by Wish

Grey butterfly sleeve dress by Collective Concepts (from Wish Consignment)

Black cocktail dress

I also packed by black Coach rainboots and new Ralph Lauren metallic loafers. I did pack more than that, of course, but I don't think showing pictures of socks and toiletries may be of interest. Let's hope it gets a little cooler so I can wear my sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment