Friday, July 20, 2012

Warwick: Lunch at Nana's

My mom, brother and I had lunch at Nana's apartment. Nana and her husband, Frank, set up the deli meat, baguettes, chips, and potato salad in the dining table so we could each make our own grinder. Frank had also prepared a broccoli and cauliflower tart that I was hesitant to try at first, but tasted delicious. For dessert, we had red velvet cupcakes.

After visiting with Nana and Frank, we came back and watched 21 Jump Street. I did not sit through the entire movie, but I enjoyed quite a few laughs watching Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill.

I ended the night watching the Project Runway season kick off with a hot cup of green tea.





Maggie Mae
Miles
Nana has an elegant eclectic taste that is very inspiring. This camel lamp is one of the many pieces she owns that show off her individual style.
Love this hutch/secretary desk as well

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Warwick: Lunch at Nana's.this is good blog for Lunch.


    lunch warwick qld.

    ReplyDelete