Monday, July 23, 2012

New Canaan/Danbury: Lunch at Cherrystreet East

My mom and I ate lunch at Cherrystreet East before catching our doctors' appointments nearby. I usually do not trust turkey burgers that are not homemade, but I took a risk and decided to order one here--great idea.  

Interestingly enough, the turkey burger was served with avocado. I always make myself eat avocado when the opportunity presents itself, because it is supposed to be good for you. Having the avocado served with a burger fresh off the grill definitely made it easier to not only eat, but also enjoy.

Then we went to Robeks in Westport before heading to the Apple Store at the mall. My dad's iPhone screen is cracked, so we went to see how much it would cost to get fixed. When we found out, my dad decided to bite the bullet and wait to replace it when the iPhone 5 comes out. It only makes sense.

Instead of eating at the new Cheesecake Factory, we decided to have dinner at home-- linguine with clam sauce by Trader Joe's. 

I finished watching Lost in Translation on Netflix with a cup of green tea. 



Turkey Burger with Avocado and Jack Cheese served on an English muffin
The flower boutique next to the pub

Every time I go to the Apple Store, I love looking at the new iPhone cases.  I love this kate spade case, as well as the one below.

Anticipating fall clothing/makeup shopping
"Trader Giotto's" Linguine with Clam Sauce by Trader Joe's

No comments:

Post a Comment