Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wilton: Tusk & Cup Fine Coffee

It was another day of running around...

To start off the day, my mom and I went to Tusk & Cup Fine Coffee next to The Gilded Nest on Route 7. The cafe   uses many ingredients that are available locally, including organic milk, eggs, and coffee. There were also many gluten-free and vegan friendly baked goods available.

I ordered a florentine egg white whole wheat wrap and a Mint Mocha. The size of the wrap was freshly prepared and served at a perfect (European) portion size. 

The rest of the day, we ran more errands with one of our yorkies--she took turns cuddling with both me and my mom. 

When we got back to Narragansett, I made a quick run to Brickley's and the line ran out the door. This happens often and the crowd of people should never deter anyone from going--the line moves surprisingly quick. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment