Sunday, August 12, 2012

Narragansett: In Search for the September Issue

The fashion bible of fall, Vogue's September issue, has been out on newsstands for a few days. I looked forward to finally getting the magazine at CVS this morning--only to find that it was not there. I thought I would find it at the Rite Aid two doors down--no success. 

How could both of these stores fail to have fashion's most important annual document?! Hopefully I will have better luck in town. 

Standing in front of the magazine aisle, I felt compelled to get one fashion magazine, so I chose Marie Claire (in Nina Garcia I trust). There was a great article about all of the places to visit from Project Runway and beautiful photo spreads. I was happy to bring the magazine as a read for the beach this afternoon.

For dinner, we had organic pizza and pasta. 

Beach essentials--sunscreen, water, and a magazine

In this ad, Zoe Deschanel looks like my friend and roommate from freshman year

Spring Pasta with Whole Wheat Spaghetti, Asparagus, Olives, and Cherry Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment