Saturday, September 22, 2012

Newport: Clubs, Jewelry, and More Clubs

After finishing up the third week of the semester, I feel much more comfortable commuting to university--I am gauging my comfort level based on the many cups of green tea I have had time to enjoy.

I survived club rush on Tuesday and the study abroad fair on Wednesday. For the study abroad fair, I represented an Oxford alumni and showed a Powerpoint presentation of some photos illustrating life at Oxford to prospective students considering the trip. 

The university paper began accepting articles for the year, so I submitted an article today about Sequin, a fashion forward jewelry brand, which has three locations in Newport. One of the great things about Sequin is that they collaborate with designers such as Badgely Mischka and Ralph Lauren. It was a great boutique to write about and I hope to return there and buy some jewelry.  

This morning I went for a job interview--earlier this week I decided to leave my hostessing job--and it took much longer than I expected. I thought it would take half an hour maximum...but it turned out to be a two and half hour process. I just hope it was worth it.

Sequin on 119 Bellevue Avenue

Sequin on 182 Bellevue Avenue


Sunday's Outfit: Top, Express; Cardigan, Martin and Osa; Leggings, Gap; Boots, Michael Kors; Purse (from B Chic)

Monday's Outfit: Sweatshirt, (from Fordham University); T Shirt, Victoria's Secret Pink; Jeggings, American Eagle Outfitters; Sandals, Steve Madden

Tuesday's Outfit: Dress, Max Azria; Cardigan, Gap; Belt, vintage; Shoes, (from  Mr. Shoes)

Thursday's Outfit: Dress, Urban Outfitters; Bangles, Primark

Friday's Outfit: Sweater, Pants, and Purse, Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment