Thursday, January 3, 2013

Newport/Narragansett: Justin's Peanut Butter Cup and

I'm not sure if it was the slow internet connection or sleeping in a little late, but the second day at work dragged on a bit. Once it was over, I became more energized while out running errands to put gas in the car and buy green tea at Food for Thought in Wakefield.




I always find myself buying Justin's Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups before leaving Food for Thought--it's a habit that I will proudly indulge in 2013. Justin's is a better alternative for several reasons:

  1. It's gluten-free, dairy-free, GMO-free, kosher, and vegan friendly.
  2. It's Rainforest Alliance certified.
  3. It's a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
  4. Most importantly, it really does taste a thousand times better than Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, and that's saying something.

There are also Justin's peanut butter cups available in milk chocolate, but dark chocolate would be the healthier choice.

Season 2 of All on the Line with Joe Zee was incredible. My favorite episode would have to be the final episode of the season with Nicole Miller at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. It was great getting a behind-the-scenes look at an established designer's studio and see that even renowned designers need help from time to time to keep their brand fresh.

I tried out my curling iron today was happy to find that it was easy to use for everyday, my hair came out looking great.



Today's Outfit: Sweater, vintage; Leggings, Gap; Boots, Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment