Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wilton/Hoboken: A Sunday Complete with TV and Italian

My family and I went to visit my eldest brother in Hoboken this afternoon and ate lunch at Margherita's. When we came back, there was plenty of movie-watching to be done. My parents have been hooked on Revenge, I started devouring the Criterion Collection on HuluPlus by watching Grey Gardens.

Capunti with Broccoli and an Olive Oil/Garlic/Butter Sauce
Source: imdb.com via Lis'Anne on Pinterest
Grey Gardens

I was very impressed with the premiere episode of Downton Abbey's third season, especially with the fact it was commercial-free. It's hard to miss an episode of Downton, because so much can happen in the first fifteen minutes, let alone two-hours. As much as I would love to gush about it, I don't want to spoil anything...





Today's Outfit: Sweater, Forever 21; Scarf, vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment