Saturday, March 9, 2013

NPT/NGT/WKD: Social Media Has Consumed My Life

I have realized that social media is my life.

I run Facebook and Twitter for several organizations at the university.
I contribute to the Facebook and Twitter pages at internship.
I started a new blog for class, Macaron Hoarder, dedicated to my desperate Francophile adventures.
And, of course, I have this blog, Penser, which has been neglected for the past week.

The grand total? 7 Facebook pages. 3 Twitter accounts. 2 blogs.

Now that spring break has finally arrived, I plan on watching Mad Men and Girls when I'm not at work or internship...or managing all of the other Facebook/Twitter pages.

Here's my past week in Instagram photos:



Jack Wills Spring 2013 catalogue






Profile photo for the student paper's Facebook
















Friday was International Women's Day--celebrate the women in your life everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment