Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Find of the Week | 10

With summer winding down, it's time to start shopping for fall. I've been looking for basics before going back to school, sticking with neutral colors scheme for everyday wear and professional attire. Maybe the occasional pop of color for loungewear or going out. 

I just picked up a few things today on my day off:
Sheath dresses in heather grey (left) and black, velvetREvolution
American Eagle colorblock zipper sweater with 3/4 sleeves, Crosswynds Traders
Alternative Apparel sweatshirt in Eco Royal, Crosswynds Traders
Small zipper crossbody bag in black
Gold anchor sandals in black, KC Shoes at the Pier

I went to get my nails done with my mom for the first time in months. The cobalt blue pedicure was a solid decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment