Monday, February 17, 2014

Find of the Week | 16

Mid- to late- February is one of the best times of the year to go shopping. The weather certainly isn't the best, but it's when a lot of stores and boutiques slash their prices super low to make room for spring arrivals.

Today I stopped by Kristina Richards Studio in Newport to check out her clearance event and scored a pair of dark J Brand chinos (originally $204.00, bought at$50.00). When I shopped the sale last year, I bought a pair of J Brand twill pants (originally $212.00, on sale for $20.00) and Boutique 9 wedge booties (originally $200.00, bought for $50.00).

J Brand is my favorite denim brand. All of their pants fit like magic...

Naturally, a shopping trip in the Brick Marketplace is incomplete without stopping into Jack Wills. I bought a grey sweatshirt dress ($24.00)  and a pair of headphones ($19.00) to replace the ones that broke in December.


No comments:

Post a Comment