Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Modern Maison

My family and I visited this model home during Easter weekend and it is breathtaking.

The house is about 6,000 square feet, two floors with a finished basement, six bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and beautiful entertaining spaces. I took some pictures of my favorite parts of the house to remember the decor and arrangements...

The Dining Room

The living room with a view of the kitchen and the morning room

View of the kitchen from the living room

Wooden butcher block kitchen island, with a view of the morning room

Two built-ins in the hallway mark the entrance to the master suite


The Master Suite


The Sitting Room in the Master Suite

I don't think I would ever need that much space in house, but if I ever do, I would promise to constantly entertain and work from home. This home is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment