Saturday, July 19, 2014

TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill

If you're looking for fresh seafood and a cool atmosphere, TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill is the placeĆ­ to go. Enjoy gorgeous waterfront views of the marina, while being tucked away from the normal beach traffic--an ideal situation for locals.
 
 
There are many hip, organic restaurants that boast having a "farm to table" philosophy. Similar to Scales & Shells in Newport, TwoTen is practices the "ocean to table" philosophy. With that in mind, my parents and I ordered seafood.
 
Baked Scallops--the best scallops I have ever had


Baked cod

Baked stuff shrimp
 
The plates may look small, but the portion size was perfect. A lot of seafood places serve a huge portion impossible for one person to eat and leave no room for dessert.

There isn't a table at TwoTen that doesn't have a great table--my parents and I sat inside, but this table would be perfect for a date night. I hope to come back soon!



http://ps-macaron-hoarder.blogspot.com/2013/11/newport-restaurant-well-2013-scales-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment