Saturday, August 9, 2014

Arbonne

I've decided to take a leap of faith and try Arbonne makeup and skincare.  


From left: the makeup primer; mineral powder foundation in radiant; concealer in medium

Ever since I've worn makeup, I have been a devout Bare Escentuals customer. However, Arbonne cosmetics abides by more stringent health standards and is more environmentally conscious.
I'm debating whether or not to exchange  the "Radiant" foundation--it looks a bit lighter than my complexion--but I think it matches my skin well enough. The next time I place an order for Arbonne, I want to try the tinted moisturizer in warm beige and one of the lip glosses.

As far as skincare goes, I've tried nearly every product line imaginable to keep my skin under control. Proactiv. Clean & Clear. AcneFree. Several prescription drugs--you name it, I probably used it. 
I'm excited to try Arbonne's Clear Advantage line after I finish my current skincare system from Repechage.

No comments:

Post a Comment