Monday, November 17, 2014

Arbonne SeaSource Detox Spa Sea Mud Face & Body Mask

SeaSource Detox Spa is another one of Arbonne's body care lines, but it's specific aim is to restore and detoxify hair and skin.

I am used to doing facials at home--it's a weekly part of my beauty routine.

When I tried the Sea Mud Face & Body Mask, it felt as effective as a facial treatment I would get at a spa. During the 10-15 minutes I wore the mask, I could feel it working--there is a heated sensation while the mask dries. When I rinsed it off with warm water, it peaked at an even warmer temperature, but once it was off, my skin was glowing.


"This detoxifying, foaming body scrub gently exfoliates and cleanses toxins from the skin's surface, increasing microcirculation and stimulating skin to promote a softer, smoother look. Specially formulated with sea botanicals and sea salt"

No comments:

Post a Comment