Sunday, November 30, 2014

Find of the Week | 23

I didn't go out on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, but I made up for it on Sunday...


Shopping on Sunday actually works out, because most businesses end up extending their sales from Black Friday or Small Business Saturday through the weekend and the craziness dies down. I shopped small at The Apothecary Newport, Kristina Richards Studio, and Maison DNA, then went to Gap and Jack Wills for chain stores. Here are the goodies I scored on my mini shopping spree...


I needed a new laptop case--there's actually a cute strapless dress in the same print. 


Thornaby 13-inch Laptop Case, available at Jack Wills

I've been looking for new heels to wear to do double-duty at the office and after-hours. Now that Kristina Richards Studio has turned her Newport location as an outlet store for the winter, I had to stop in and see what shoes were on sale...


Cynthia Vincent Leopard Pointed-Toe Pumps, available at Kristina Richards Studio

The Apothecary Newport had a lot of great deals going on throughout the weekend, including discounts on a several popular skincare and makeup lines, as well as specials on gift cards. I picked up a new perfume and took advantage of two gift card offers.



I had intended to only pick up one pair of pants at Gap, but I ended up stocking up on dress socks and also bought a scarf. I bought a similar scarf last year and wore it death--I plan on doing the same with the new one.





My two favorite things that I bought today are from Maison DNA, the vintage shop on Spring Street. I bought a vintage Pierre Cardin wallet and a vintage navy cable knit sweater that was made in Ireland for Deauville, France. A picture of the sweater on the ground doesn't do it justice, so I found a picture of a new cardigan that follows a similar concept... 


Pierre Cardin vintage wallet (1970s)


Photo Credit: Jennifer Skog (Three Bird Nest)

No comments:

Post a Comment