Saturday, December 27, 2014

Find of the Week | 24

Looking ahead to the New Year, I have already made two fashion resolutions--add texture and add color.


I've noticed that there is an unhealthy amount of black and grey in my closet. There are a lot of pros to this way of dressing, mostly because the look is so versatile to dress up or dress down. The major con to wearing all black is that it's not the most youthful look for a 22 year old...

Knitted winter accessories are good for adding texture. I love this hat and mittens set from H&M.


I also bought a red sheath dress from H&M, but couldn't find a photo. Instead, here's a shot from Ashley Madekwe's blog, Ring My Bell, on how she styles her red dress.

Photo Credit: Ring My Bell

This blue dress from Forever 21 adds both color and texture to my wardrobe--it reminds me of something the Duchess of Cambridge might wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment