Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My First Birchbox

One of my awesome Christmas gifts was a Birchbox from my brother Dylan.


I've heard about it for a while, but never checked it out--I'm more in tune with what's happening with clothes and tech than I am with beauty, specifically.


If you haven't heard of Birchbox, it's basically a service that ships you a box of beauty samples each month. If you like the samples, you can visit the Birchbox website and buy the full-size products online.


From left: Whish shaving cream in acai grapfruit; 

Just guess what my favorite thing in this box is, I dare you...

One of the things that I am slightly concerned about with beauty and health products are the ingredients, but it's comforting to know that Birchbox does have Ingredient-Conscious Picks

Looks like I'm getting prettier for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment