Saturday, April 4, 2015

Women in Travel Summit 2015

Last weekend, I attended the 2015 Women in Travel Summit in Boston, MA. A conference created by the Go Girl Travel Network, WITS is "the first and only travel summit by and for women."




Around this same time last year, I did attend the workshop for the Women's Travel Fest in New York City, but missed the main conference. Since then, I have been looking for opportunities to learn about travel and to meet new people who also interested in doing the same. 

I honestly don't even know how to begin describing the personal impact of WITS. Each session I went to was both informative, inspiring, and honest. The most important thing I took away from WITS is that it is possible to live your dreams--you just have to be ready for the challenge.


Here are the sessions I attended, live-tweeted and then Storified for your convenience:







  • Press Trip Panel- Four travel experts share their tips on how to gain access press trips and get the most out of them













Next year's Women in Travel Summit will be held in Irvine, CA! For more information, visit Wanderful (formerly known as Go Girl Travel Network) website, Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment