Sunday, January 29, 2017

What to Pack for a Winter Week in Europe

It may be crazy, but for my six-day trip to Vienna and Paris, I decided to stick to carry-on luggage.


I kept my wardrobe simple and made sure to pack essentials that would be light and useful for the trip. I'm not even bothering to bring my laptop, which is just as well, because it's better to pay attention to focus on where to go and what to do instead of focusing on finding a WiFi connection at the hostel.

The Packing List


Clothing 

1 cardigan sweater
2 pullover sweaters
2 flannel shirts
2 pairs of jeans
1 black dress
2 sweater dresses
2 black cotton long-sleeve shirts

Accessories

1 pair of black boots
1 black clutch w/ built-in iPhone charger
1 reusable tote
Makeup
Toiletries (liquids repackaged in small travel bottles)

Miscellaneous

2 two-prong adapters
1 three-prong adapter
1 photocopy of passport
KIND bar snacks

Worst case scenario, my return flight back to the States allows me to have two checked bags and a carry-on, so I could buy a suitcase in Paris to bring back whatever I end up buying...

No comments:

Post a Comment