Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Find of the Week | 4

There was a book sale at the Newport Public Library—$4 for everything you bought if you can fill a plastic bag. 


You bet I filled that bag like you wouldn't believe! I missed the trolley going downtown, so I decided to walk to the library. I took some pictures of the clock on Victoria, the fleur de lis gate, and of course, all of my finds at the book sale.







Three Cups of Tea, retail $15.00; Little Bee, retail $14.00

The Red Thread, retail $23.95

A signed copy of The Red Thread by Ann Hood

Saffron Skies, retail $11.00; The Loveliest Woman in America, retail $26.95
 If you can't tell, I am still forever obsessed with instagram :)


New Rules, retail $24.95; Into the Wild, retail $14.95

All of that for $4. Insane, right?

It would not be a trip downtown without paying a visit to Wish, a great consignment boutique on William Street. This Big Buddha mini bag was super and only $10--I used my consignor credit so I did not even have to pull out my wallet!

Big Buddha faux leather clutch, estimated retail $59.00

No comments:

Post a Comment