Monday, March 5, 2012

Midterms/Almost Spring Break

Sorry it's been a while since my last post--university has a way of taking priority over everything else! I'm excited to read the books I purchased since my last post (still haven't time to read any of them), as well as One White Face by Hilary Corna.

Here are a few Instagram pictures to show you what I've been up to lately--hopefully I'll check in again soon with book reviews and spring 2012 trends!

Donick's 80's themed ice cream bar and cafe on Broadway

Angry Birds cupcakes at the Mad Hatter Bakery on Broadway

Cliffwalk

Cliffwalk

Bailey at Shore Drive :)

Jimmy's Saloon on America's Cup Avenue

Walkway by the Reflecting Pool in Boston by the Prudential Center

Rhode Island Music Hall of Fame concert featuring inductees, including John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band

Mulberry ad in Vogue

Band playing at Billy Goode's

Friends modeling their rings and matching manicures :)

White tea

No comments:

Post a Comment