Thursday, March 15, 2012

Find of the Week | 5 and Spring Break

This past week has been pretty eventful and I am happy to be back in Connecticut again. The beautiful weather lately has brought out the best in everyone and everything--the world has just been absolutely perfect :)

To kick off spring break, my mom and I window shopped around Westport and got some great steals at LF's fall clearance sale. It turns out there is  also a beautiful Calypso St. Barth's boutique by Starbucks which has been open since last September.

I also visited my friend in New York City for the day. We walked around Central Park, fooling around with Instagram and catching up about university and our summer plans.

And I still have time for light running in the afternoon and free reading at night.

I couldn't ask for a better break.




Carlos Santa Leopard Heels, originally $89.00

LF Reptile Leggings, originally $40.00

LF Bohemian Skull Scarf, originally $45.00

Splendid Bikini Top, originally $61.00; Bikini Bottom, originally $58.00











No comments:

Post a Comment