Saturday, June 30, 2012

Narragansett/Newport: Dinner at Gas Lamp

Yesterday was the first beach day on Narragansett for the summer and it was spectacular. While trying to draft an outline for Literature of Oxford's final essay, I decided my time on the beach would be better spent falling asleep.  

After the beach, my family and I went to Newport. I successfully persuaded my family to have dinner at Gas Lamp Grille, which is two doors down from Starbucks. The lobster mac and cheese is what I usually get, but I ventured to try the Creamy Pesto Pasta. Definitely worth it. 

Beluga Froyo was for dessert--white vanilla and dutch chocolate froyo with chocolate sprinkles and Reeses Pieces. 

Later today, I will be volunteering at the Au Courant fashion show for Child and Family being held at Ochre Court. Let's hope everything goes smoothly. 





Making a sad attempt to do homework--at least I wrote a thesis
Look at the man in the upper left corner

Top hat swag




Creamy Pesto Pasta


No comments:

Post a Comment