- I returned library books and collected clothes from the bipartisan cold winter clothing drive before going to class
- Work study was productive--check out my blog post about Election Day 2012
- I finally had breathing time to catch up with one friend at Starbucks and another friend at the Mercy Center over hot coco
- Learned some interesting French art history (Romanticism, Impressionists, Post-Impressionists)
- Organized sources for one of my term papers
It's a short list, but it's enough to make me feel accomplished.
For dinner, I tried out another product from one of the PGC 2012 prizes--Kamut Ditalini pasta by Eden Organic. Apparently it's a revived ancient grain currently grown in Montana.
This was another product I was hesitant to try, because I had never heard of it. My mother recently started buying quinoa pasta, another rare-ish food product, and that tasted great--I am happy to say the same outcome for the Kamut Ditalini.
Since I was at university and not at home, I was without a proper pasta sauce, but a light coating of parmesan cheese did the trick. This pasta would probably work best in soups.
|Kamut Ditalini pasta by Eden Organic|