Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Newport/Narragansett: Kickoff to Thanksgiving "Break"

Yesterday, the day before Thanksgiving break, it occurred to me that I need to accomplish as much homework as possible. So, after classes and buying my Jack Wills Christmas party ticket, I went home and began doing some work, only to fall asleep on my laptop...

Tuesday's Outfit: Sweater, Old Navy; Jeans, Express; Boots, Report Footwear; Belt, vintage

Today starts the first day of Thanksgiving break, but I managed to stay in my room and do something. I finally started taking notes for my twelve page paper and interviewed Todd Larsen of Green America about Fair Trade in fashion. He was able to describe how Fair Trade has been a trend and offer some sort of explanation. I am so thankful for his time and flexibility, since I mistakenly called four hours after the time we had originally scheduled.

As of this blog post, I reached my maximum free space for pictures on Google+, but don't want to pay for storage... #brokegirlproblems

To check if the Jack Wills in your area is having a Christmas party, check out the store locator here.

No comments:

Post a Comment