Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas--we made it.

I am happy to say Santa spoiled me once again, but for the first time in a long while, not so much with clothes. My parents did a great job surprising me this year and I am all the more grateful for it. Here were some of the gifts under the tree:



Source: jackwills.com via Mia on Pinterest


Source: jackwills.com via Mia on Pinterest


Source: jackwills.com via Mia on Pinterest



Dolce Vita boots available at Wish Newport

Source: express.com via Mia on Pinterest


Source: dell.com via Mia on Pinterest


Dell XPS 10 Tablet--I really did not see this coming. This will be so great to read The New York Times in the morning with coffee, bring with me to class or do interviews. All I need is a case and I'm good to go. 

Source: bluefly.com via Mia on Pinterest

Greylin Ivory Sequin Embellished Marcela Tank Top available at Une Minette--Out of the blue, I was able to see my boyfriend Christmas day and we were able to exchange gifts--as you can guess, this is my Christmas gift from him. I can't wait to dress it up, down, and wear it all of the time with a cardigan.


It has been a different Christmas this year since Theodora passed, but we will always keep her in our thoughts. Because of her, we have learned to make time for what matters and cherish it.





Now it's time to try to take a positive step forward towards the New Year as we reflect and remember on 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment