Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Newport/Narragansett: The Final Stretch of the Fall Semester

The past week and a half was filled with cramming, meetings, and papers--not to mention the all-nighter I pulled last night/this morning to finish a 14 page research paper. I've been so tired and been so robotic, that I don't want to do anything anymore! There is only one more week of finals resting between me and Christmas break. 

Just to touch base, here are a few snapshots of the past week:


Got my Starbucks gold card :)


Studying


More studying


Someone at work brought their dog one day, because she was feeling very lonely. Annie's the sweetest!


My mother's birthday is today! Happy Birthday, Mom!


Remember to always keep calm and carry on--wish me luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment