Thursday, February 7, 2013

Newport/Narragansett/Wickford: Moving Forward in Fashion

This past week has been very trying...

But in times like this, we can only afford to move forward. For me, it's keeping up the little things--smiling when a friend says hello, sipping a short White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks, and wearing a great outfit. Those things may sound superficial, but keeping up appearances isn't the worst idea.

I haven't been taking outfit pictures--not my biggest priority at the moment--but I have been piecing together looks for my internship at Gossip Boutique. Here are the ones from last week and this past Tuesday:


A night out with a velvet skirt. I highly recommend wearing tights.


The looks below are part of Gossip's 14 Days of Valentine Looks:


The Vintage Lover--This accompanied vintage accessories. I didn't want to do a literal interpretation of vintage, lace is too predictable, so I chose a bold floral print and a detailed white blouse.



Cuddle Lover--This look accompanied a cozy winter look that could be worn out, so I did a lounge look for the Gossip Girl hanging out at home. This long sweater would be perfect to wrap yourself up in.



Beach Babe--The quintessential Rhode Island girl by the beach. I think it's absolute perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment