Monday, February 18, 2013

Newport/Narragansett/Wickford: The Other Snowstorm

This weekend was fantastic--probably one of the best weekends I've had this year.

On Saturday night, I got my hair done (see previous post) and spent the night with friends in Newport.

The next day, I drove back to Narragansett early in the morning during the blizzard (an adventure in itself) and went to internship for the rest of the day.



At least I wasn't texting or tweeting while driving...




I stopped by Dunkin Donuts on the way home-- at roughly $23, this is probably one of the most expensive Dunkin orders ever made. 




Snowed in at Gossip!




It was surprisingly busy on Sunday, considering the condition of the roads and it being dead of winter. We did have a few sales, but for the most part, I kept up Gossip's social media pages and worked on table displays. 




Main Street in Wickford


I spent the President's Day holiday staying at home with cafe mochas, green teas, and Superleaf aloe drinks. Off to class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment