Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Find of the Week | 13

I have not been the best with keeping up the blog posts lately, life keeps getting in the way...

I have made several purchases since my last Find of the Week--and sure to make several more between Black Friday and Small Business Saturday--but here are the two I am most proud of:


The "Celfie" T-Shirt
I bought this today at Elle G in Wickford before heading home for Thanksgiving. Pardon my hair obscuring the accent.
The Mighty Wallet

available at Pleasant Surprise




If you have not heard of Mighty Wallet by Dynomighty Design, I highly recommend you check them out. This wallet is not just made out of paper, it's made of Tyvek material. Even though it looks like it may not hold up, it is foolproof. The website does a better job of explaining what Tyvek is, but the material is recyclable, biodegradable, water-resistant, and tear-resistant.

I did not realize that this wallet print design was based off of photographs taken in the South of France. It was pure instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment