Friday, March 7, 2014

Taking a Breather (Sort Of)

Spring break is finally here, but I don't feel like I'll be resting at all. I have to write the bulk of my thesis--which, in all honesty, I haven't really worked on--and I'm still working, as always...

One of the buildings at university--beauty shouldn't be taken for granted

Anyways, I'm excited to be attending the Women's Travel Fest workshop on Sunday and the Spring National College Media Convention next Wednesday through Friday, both in New York City. I'm hoping to have time to go to SoHo and check out the new LadurĂ©e boutique, maybe drift into a moment of Paris nostalgia while eating some macarons... I think as busy as I'll be, it's going to be a great break.


P.S. I got my hair done at JF3 Salon for the first time since post-Paris, I like how it's growing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment