Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Office Desk Inspiration

As I'm settling into my full-time job, I have to figure out how to make my desk as beautiful as possible. It is a cubicle, but it's one of four large cubicles in the historic mansion-turned-office-building. Naturally, I'm turning to Pinterest for inspiration.

I like white and pop of color, as well as the use of the tray. 

I love this tray and the inspirational quote in the back

It's apparent that fresh flowers are a must.
(Working from Home, Luella & June)

Stackables and labels, with a vase of flowers

The muted blue and grey tones are classic, as well as the focus on steel details

I already have desk accessories, but the golden and clear touches are adorable

My office is coming along--I have already brought some books and binders from home. I don't know if I could keep up with fresh flowers at the office, but I love the organization ideas using different boxes, bins and trays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment