Monday, October 20, 2014

Arbonne FC5 Exfoliating Body Scrub

As an Arbonne consultant, I keep a stock of samples for clients to try out.

I currently have samples of the FC5 skincare line, the RE9 anti-aging line, and a variety of cosmetics, but I will continue to build my sample range. In the meantime, it only makes sense to try the products so I can honestly attest to Arbonne's pure, safe and beneficial standards.

Aside from the Clear Advantage line and starter cosmetics, which were the products that really hooked me on Arbonne, the FC5 Exfoliating Body Scrub is one of the first samples I tried as a consultant. I like how the exfoliating beads are smaller and more gentle than your typical exfoliator. Even though the scrub looks blue/green, Arbonne is made without artificial dyes and fragrances.


"Exfoliates, gently foams, and polishes skin leaving it smooth, fresh, and visibly hydrated"

**Limited time offer: Purchase the FC5 Shower set--includes the Nourishing Daily Shampoo and Conditioner, plus Invigorating Body Cleanser--and get the FC5 Exfoliating Body Scrub for only $12. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment