The book did not disappoint. It was entertaining--I wouldn't expect anything less from the former SNL actress and Parks & Recreation genius--but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to take a few things away from Yes Please...
- Don't do drugs (at least not the hard ones).
- Everyone wants "the pudding." Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
- It's never too late to apologize.
- Being pregnant has its perks.
- ...But once the baby is born, your life as you know it is over.
- Be whoever you are and own it.