Sunday, December 30, 2012

Narragansett: Eve of New Year's Eve


Happy Eve of the Eve of the New Year!
 
As New Year's Eve approaches, I tidied the house--except my bedroom, which could probably use a cleaning overhaul itself--and packed up for tomorrow in Boston. I packed my new Greylin tank from my boyfriend, gold Coach platforms and gold Juicy Couture jacket in my new Jack Wills overnight bag. Absoultely fabulous.
 
On a not-so-fabulous note, I did a botch job on my manicure. It could be worse, but I am happy I got to play around with these nail polishes from Jack Wills. Next time I will stick to solid manicures.
 
 
 
I already covered most of the basic tips already, but here are a few small suggestions to add to your regimen last minute. I hope these friendly reminders help you make a more glamourous entrance to the 2013!
 
Three Day DIY Prep for New Year's Eve: Day 3
 
Drink water. Exercise. Reduce sweets. Sleep.
 
Nail it and get a manicure--The day before an event is the best time to get your nails done. Pick a fun color combination to ring in the New Year!
 
Don't fill up on seconds--Before you decide you really need it, drink a glass of water and wait fifteen minutes. Sometimes a drink of water is all you needed.
 
Have a spot of green tea--Green tea is a great for many things, including your complexion. Have several cups of the brew during the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment