Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wilton/Narragansett: Last, Last Minute Prep for the Holidays

My boyfriend and I did not end up going to New York City on Friday--there was a terrible storm in the morning. We could have gone later, but if we waited through the storm and went in the afternoon, being in the city days before Christmas would be crazy.

Instead, my boyfriend and I went to the mall and I unloaded my disappointment on some retail therapy at Forever 21.


Black Ankle Boots, $34.40


Black Lace Dress with Long Sleeves, $15.50 (no longer available on the website)


Yesterday, my boyfriend took me to breakfast at Orem's before my family and I went back to Rhode Island. He also took me to Starbucks and helped me run a few errands for my family, including picking up a Christmas wreath--he is an absolute saint.



Saturday's Outfit: Jacket, Express; Jeans, Express; Boots, Forever 21; Scarf, Forever 21; Bag, (from Madison Avenue street vendor)

Don't mind my boyfriend in the glare of the glass door :)

No comments:

Post a Comment