Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Narragansett/Newport: Back to Work and All on the Line

Going back to work was not a challenge. In fact, I was happy to get back into a routine--wake up, get dressed, do my "outfit of the day" Instagram photo, and grab a Starbucks before going to the Pell Center. I am working on a project that will hopefully be done before school starts, so it's like I'm already starting off the semester!

After browsing Netflix on my tablet, I discovered the second season of All on the Line with Joe Zee was uploaded. I have already breezed through half of the season--it is six episodes in all--but I wish there were more. The last episode features Joe helping Nicole Miller revamp her line for New York Fashion Week and I cannot wait to see it.


Source: google.com via Mia on Pinterest






Today's Outfit: Blazer, Express; Shirt, Gap; Jeans, Express; Boots, Forever 21; Bracelets, Alex and Ani











Source: Uploaded by user via Mia on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment