Thursday, January 17, 2013

Newport/Narragansett: Can't Stop Shopping

It's gotten to the point that I enjoy going to work, because I know I am a mere arm's length from Starbucks and the Brick Market Place. And, as you can guess, I went shopping. Again. This will all change as soon as the spring inventory comes in and the clearance sales go away.



Dorchester bra and matching underwear for me, T-shirt for my boyfriend




There was a "Buy One Get One Free" on clearance items at Francesca's--couldn't pass up updating my jewelry with more black

Before I went to Jack Wills, though, I went to the university library and checked out three movies: Marie Antoinette, Atonement, and Vicky Cristina Barcelona. Marie Antoinette is one of my favorite movies because it is so breathtaking and beautiful--I haven't seen the last two. I figured that I should make sure I watch all of Keira Knightley's period films and Woody Allen's recent productions (Midnight in Paris is also a favorite).

Source: google.com via Mia on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Mia on Pinterest






Today's Outfit: Sweater, vintage; Jeans, Express; Boots, Coach; Necklace, (from Trendz in Newport)

No comments:

Post a Comment