Friday, January 11, 2013

Newport/Narragansett: Shopaholic at Work

I went to work nearly on time and got my big project for the day completed before noon. I was so focused and productive... Until I checked my email and saw the words "Jack Wills" and "Final Reductions--up to 70% off."

It didn't take me long to run out of the office.

Since I got there early, the boutique was still well-stocked of sale items to choose from. I am happy with the dress I bought today, but I might go there again tomorrow morning before the weekend shoppers start descending over Newport late afternoon.


Source: jackwills.com via Mia on Pinterest



The rest of the day was spent working and reorganizing my drawers. I'm starting to think about where to get the nicest looking storage without breaking the bank...




Today's Outfit: Sweater, Jack Wills

No comments:

Post a Comment