Friday, February 15, 2013

Newport/Narragansett/Wickford: Single Lady Valentine

This past Thursday was the first Valentine's Day I had been single in two years, but I survived. Overall, with work, class, and internship, the day was fairly quick and painless. My mother surprised me with a Hershey's bar in my day clutch. Plus, Lauren, my roommate from Oxford, dropped off one of the sweetest valentines I have ever received--a box of chocolates and a yellow rose.





Nautical Meets Tribal look at Gossip Boutique, Wickford

After class today, I dropped by Kristina Richards to check out the boutique's clearance sale. I bought a pair of J Brand pants (marked down to $20) and a pair of Boutique 9 booties ($50) for the best deal ($70?!). I also picked up a cute pair of red skinny pants at Gap for less than $17.








These were reduced to $50, even though the price tag doesn't say so :)



I'm really excited to get my hair done at JF3 Salon again with Tara and dyeing my hair blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment