Sunday, March 24, 2013

NPT/NGT/WKD: $2 Sale at Crosswynds Traders

There have been some great sales going on lately--Gap recently had their "Family and Friends" 30% off discount, Elle G has some cute fall inventory on sale, and Gossip is hosting a March Madness sale, featuring $10, $20, $30, $40 and $50 racks.

The sale of all sales, however, is happening at Crosswynds Traders. For the past few days, I have been completely obsessed with their $2.00 sale...

Yes, you read right--there are tables of $2.00 brand name clothing. Think American Eagle, Urban Outfitters, Lucky Brand, and Free People. I got a few things for myself, as well as some things for my family, at the lovely price of $18.00. Here's what I ended up getting:

Source: Mia on Pinterest


Pollution Sucks T-shirt (made of organic cotton) by Lucky Brand


Source: Mia on Pinterest


Bandeaus by BDG


Source: Mia on Pinterest


Denim A-line skirt with pockets-This might be my favorite for the day. I love the pockets, I love the high waist, and I love the bow belt. It's absolutely darling.

Source: Mia on Pinterest


Tank Tops by Free People 


Source: Mia on Pinterest


Long Sleeve Ts by Free People


Source: Mia on Pinterest


Crop Top by Urban Outfitters

I still can't get over how great this sale is, because one full price Free People top usually costs $68.00. To put everything in perspective, I got four Free People tops for just $8.00.

The $2.00 sale is going on until Sunday March 24th--check it out for yourself!

26YSAC4M3YNW

No comments:

Post a Comment